Sunday, July 19, 2009
Last Night in China
Well, the kids went home today, and the staff and volunteers and translators just hung out together. After our last buffet dinner (nothing very weird tonight!) we went out to the local pizza place for some dessert pizza. About 25 of us who were left, volunteers, Bring Me Hope staff and translators piled into a Chinese pizza place (very uncommon!) for a treat. I was smart enough to pass on the Eel pizza (???). We had ordered a pineapple/bannana pizza, which was on pizza dough, had mozzerela cheese and chocolate sauce drizzled over it. While I am not a big fan of bananas, it was pretty good, but the combination of cheese and chocolate were kind of interesting. Then I packed up my suitcase, said my many goodbyes and thanks, and went to bed for I was to be up at 5:45am the next morning to start my long journey home. I hope so much to join the camp next year! Thanks again to all who followed my trip and shared in my fun and adventures. Thanks also for the kind words of encouragement. I will post some photos today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment